Tuesday 30 December 2014

MY OPEN LETTER TO GOD {Part 2}

MY ZONES OF ADVANCEMENT: GOD GIFTS 


Thank you for friends that were "so true". We shared what hurt me, “the most. We prayed and saw each lifted. This were your special gifts to me, I couldn’t ask for more. I know Thank you is not enough for true friends but father the only thing I can say from my innermost is THANK YOU.
 
Thank you for spiritual parents and mentors. They guided me, gave me platforms to grow, believed in me and kept me going. Father you know the desires of their hearts: lift them, anoint them, and expound them so that many others like me will never miss this anointed fountains that over-flow with Knowledge, wisdom and understanding. 2014 GOD GIFTS TO ME. THANK YOU.

Thank you for my Job at Optiven Limited. I have met great people in line of duty. I have been lifted, directed and given an open ground to till and grow. I have competed with giants and made an outstanding mark. This is one place I know I have grown: from a student to a professional. This did not come on a golden fork {lol!!}: I HAVE LEARNED TO WORK, SUCCEED AND BECOME EXCEPTIONALLY EXCELLENT.


No comments:

Post a Comment