Thursday 10 April 2014

HIGHLY FAVOURED---




I sat n thought, don’t ask me what! My comeback of course.  I’ve been here and their building a career time goes so fast. This planet is not forgotten. Am back on web let’s do life.

I can say sikipitwa, I was lupitaad, (hehehe the dreams are true thing) so valid.  As life goes on, work goes on so does PLANET KASAYA

Let me share you what happened while I was away.  I was hit by a wind of favour. The tree by the stream of water, that’s so me… never went dry. My papa kept his every promise.

Less than a year this woman has grown, met people and gone to places. I owe it to God. My planet, I’m back better than best. Keep it Online, share you’re story and listen to my testimonies.

1 comment:

  1. pap! loving the comeback, hope you keep the constancy

    ReplyDelete