Friday 30 November 2012

WALK WITH ME

                 


Please walk with me,
This road so long,
But was journey is set,
From the very first breath,
The first scream and sight,
The journey of life began.

I know Jesus walks with you,
That’s why in every trouble,
His wings and shield protected you,
Remember the haters and the lovers,
All those were part of the journey,
He gave you victory and made you strong.

I have had my shares of good times,
Bad times balance the equation,
Friends equated the calculations,
But today be the best I can find
My friend in this journey of life,  
I need you my honest friend, in this journey of life.

 ©Christine kasaya

5 comments:

  1. nurture the talent u can compose

    ReplyDelete
  2. ati writing for the ear! Indangasi has done done alot of work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this are poems i wrote long ago imagine i have a collection

      Delete