Friday 30 November 2012

FROM THE UTTERMOST OF MY HEART

It has been a long time since I shared on this platform. It’s just that all the creative ideas came when I was away from my keyboard. I have to confess though; I hate writing on paper hehehe except for exams.


Talking of exams mmmhh!  They are just a week away. Though I hate them I have to do them. One look at my book, I either get constipated with laziness or I have writers block when I remember I have an incomplete project.

So many things to be done and all eyes are on me “Kasaya,” that is when, I feel my planet is overpopulated. Not with people… I need all of you *hugs*. With piles of undone work and a future that depends on all my efforts. I always remember one thing though, ‘not to take life too seriously or I will never get out of it alive.’

On those junkie moments, all I do is junk up. Then much later i go gaga looking...

 for water and fruits to detox. Pts! pts!  I was told,’a girl greatest ambition is to lose weight and eat a lot hehehe’.  A theory applicable in my lineage of ‘fattymenia,’ so next time doesn’t ask “unanonaga ukikonda?”  I am just elastic.

The year is almost gone, praise the lord am not gone.  I have seen the mighty fall, the great go yonder and the innocent get wasted. I am alive. One great reason,‘to thank you Jesus’. One thing I can tell you my dear, I have amassed much wisdom throughout the year.  As ‘others’ squandered my taxes and dreamt of more. Come 2013 some people have to go plant potatoes.

For having reached this far, give yourself a hi! Five (get mine pap!) you are the Lords favourite that is why you are reading this. Favoured one of my great papa.  As we go to the festive season, trust God to open new doors for you and to establish you in the year ahead. BEST OF TIMES.

5 comments:

  1. a very loooooong time indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. tumesoma hizo story, usipotee tena

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY INTERESTING GREAT MEMOIRS

    ReplyDelete
  4. life is serious out here, nice piece lakini

    ReplyDelete
  5. weeh hata ucnkumbushe storo za xamz hapa!

    ReplyDelete