Sunday 17 March 2013

BEYOND

This is my Amazon, it is my jungle,
It isn’t a clear zone, one hell of a bungle,
Not a single direction, each step is a mangle,
I have a destination; dine as the mighty mingle,
Beyond the horizon, is a victorious battle.

Bushes and thickets, thorns and shrubs,
This one needs a machete, that one I will curb,
Axe all this thickets, clear the under-blubs,
Clear is not the thought, it is to clear with a blurb,
Beyond that prospect, I must have a triumphant buck.

I am an eagle, as you run… I soar,
I can see from every angle, the amiable and the sore,
So high not to intermingle, I ascend this rule so rare,
Focus isn’t atypical; it’s all you need to be a singular,
Beyond the notable, I shall be a dominant out-stander.

© Christine Kasaya

3 comments:

  1. soar like an eagle....me like

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice composition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to obtain most up-to-date updates,
    therefore where can i do it please help out.


    Feel free to visit my page :: Air Max

    ReplyDelete