Thursday 5 July 2012

Be Happy Always


Always be happy, don’t give the devil that mille-second to steal the joy from you. Even papa the most high tells us “rejoice in the lord always; and again I say, rejoice (Philippians 4:4)

One thing I know for sure is that God is always faithful. He lets us go through trials so that we can learn from them. Can you imagine life without tribulations? If Christ went through them I am more that honored to have same. God will never let us go through tough situations that we can’t handle. That is way I can always afford that smile.

The beginning of this year was so tough for me. I would have lapsed into depression, stressing myself with people who care the most only when there are same benefits. I miss Maureen(my cousin) so much. I remember together we were at West Indies, Eldoret alone for same time after the post election violence. She would never let me sleep hungry. I guess my mama ...

pampered me at same point in my life, she would came from work cook for me and my baby and ensure I slept while she fed my child. I miss those days…they never came back though, so enjoy each moment as it is its memory will always give you joy. I thank my mum though for beating same sense in me when she had to and teaching me to be human. 

You may wonder why all this talk, sometimes there is an emptiness one feels, those are the moments I wish my baby was here so that I could just look into her eyes, play with her and listen to lectures about  ‘njaro za  watoto wengine’ class funny stories I tell you. We are miles apart though so I write to fill that space and feel far much better.

I thing I always tell my friends always be resilient, tough times don’t last but tough people do.



2 comments:

  1. Very encouraging,however sometimes it's not easy to be happy especially if your family members are stressing you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. being happy is upon you, it may not be easy but you have to try and forget the stress and focus on the joyous part before it eludes you

      Delete