Tuesday 26 August 2014

THE GRATITUDE CHALLENGE: DAY 1 (FAMILY)

#Day1 #family

Thank you sweet Poetìc Eve for nominating me. Am ready for this challenge. When I look back I thank The Lord for every step I have made in life.

1. I thank God for the gift of my lovely family and especially my lovely Mother. Mummy you
have prayed for me and also prayed with me. You have taken care of my daughter in my absence. Words are never enough may the almighty God grand you favour everywhere you go. May he sustain you and expand your boundaries.

2. I bless The Lord for my baby siz Tintasha Wills . My daughter's teacher, sister, mother, aunt and friend. Whatapping me those selfies you 2 take. The faces you make lol. Baby girl it's the little things that you do that mean the world to me. May 
The Lord prosper you and expand your boundaries beyond your expectation and your imagination. Your name will forever be blessed.

3. I am thankful for my bro. Stan Casyer. We have had tough times and good times together. You have ensured I get food on the table, a clean house and loads of fun too. My brother, my prayer partner and friend. Your reward is greater than you can imagine. I declare bro, you will never lack, divine provision is your position. Your name forever is Victor.

I nominate my sister tintasha will, Wanjiru Mungai and Stella Muthoni To keep the spirit of thanksgiving alive. 5 days, 3 things you are grateful about. Nominate 3 people to take part daily.

#gratitudechallenge
#5daysofpositivethoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment