Wednesday 27 August 2014

THE GRATITUDE CHALLENGE: DAY 2 (CHURCH)

#Day2 #Church

I thank God for the gif of my spiritual family. Livingstones International Embakasi, the place I cry to my heart out to my God. I share my burdens with my papa, mama, sisters and brothers, we pray together and celebrate in time of victory.
1. I thank God for my Papa Pst Godwin N Mugo You searched for me when I come to this
city, prayed with me, encouraged me and raised a daughter of the word. I have grown spiritually and continue to grow. I am grateful for having an awesome father and awesome family to run too. May the lord raise you in this city, may your anointing overflow so that we will continually tap from you. May God bless your lovely family.
2. I am grateful for my sisters Eva W. Njeru and Mary Mkongo. My prayer partners and my confidants. My teachers and advisors: Pst. Nyawira Mwangi and Frida Kanyuru you inspire me by your great teachings and prayers. God am grateful for my Sisters. May the lord bless you and expound your territories. Let Your testimonies become greater than your names. May the lord favour you always.
3. May the lord bless my Brothers and fathers Kennedy Marshall and Asena Samuel Mwinamo . For correcting me and ensuring I am n the right track. For being the best example in youth leadership. My praise and worship leaders, you have great vocals. May The Lord guide you footpath to the highways of excellence. 

In the same spirit of gratitude I nominate Eva Njeru, Princess Precious, Stella Wangari . 5 days, 3 things you are grateful about. Nominate 3 people to take part daily.

#gratitudechallenge
#5daysofpositivethoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment