Saturday 30 August 2014

THE GRATITUDE CHALLENGE: DAY 3 (JOB)

#Day3 #Job

I thank God for my job at Optiven Limited. I have grown career-wise and matured as a lady.

I thank God for giving me another family that has taught me how to relate with the rest of the world. I have met great people like; Vimal Shah, Dr. Wale Akinyemi, Hon Sam Okello and Hellen Okello, the list is endless in my line of duty.The 3 things I am most grateful about are:

1. I thank God for the opportunity to serve under Mr. George Wachiuri Mr. Charles
muraguri and Madam Mary Wacuka .Thank you for believing in me and giving me a chance to work and grow. I thank God for my leaders always. You are a trees planted by the river. Your leaves shall never dry or wither and everything you touch shall prosper.

2. I am forever grateful for my wonderful colleagues. We work hard and tease hard (hehehe-me). You have given me on another family. Your skills, experience and teamwork have made me appreciate diversity. Team Optiven, I value you.

3. God I give you glory for my salary. I thank God I am not counted among unemployed youth in Kenya. Though I complain a lot about the tax, I glorify my God because when others tithe, offer, contribute and donate I also do. 

In the same spirit of gratitude I nominate Nagilae William, Barry Oduor and Bruce Nathan Mackenzie. 5 days, 3 things you are grateful about. Nominate 3 people to take part.

#gratitudechallenge
#5daysofpositivethoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment